Saturday 2 January 2010

Escape!

I quite like action movies and tv series. Especially if they have little comedy thrown in. Chuck is a current favourite. Anyhow, a couple of months ago I was thinking about how, in such shows, people often escape by climbing out of the trap door at the top of a lift/elevator.

So, I have made a habit looking at the tops of lifts I go in (what else is there to do in a lift anyway?) and so far, I have only found one that lifts up when you push it. Sadly, I was only going down one floor and was in an airport, so couldn't invistigate it further.

Please let me know if you have ever successfully escaped from the bad guys/the police (depending which side you're on) by climbing out the roof of a lift and how you did it. Thanks very much.

Oh, and happy new year!

No comments: